Monday, April 9, 2012

Syfy ID


It's taken me a while but I finally got my Syfy ID finished. I had a lot of fun coming up with the idea for a Syfy ad. It took me a while to think of and I had to do a lot of editing with aftereffects. These are a few storyboards I created for the designs of the theme of a regular UFO spotting. These rough storyboard drawings are what began my Syfy ID idea.



These are my Illustrator works that I needed to laser cut. I created all of the on Illustrator and had them cut so I could use them for the animation.


And finally, the finished product came to be but I had to mess with After Effects to give a calm feeling while something super natural took place on screen. There were a lot of changes compared to how the rough was so it was little to no time with working on finishing this




No comments:

Post a Comment